Treat Wood Infesting Beetles with a Borate Treatment from Johnson Pest Control
- Wood infesting beetles exhibit a variety of behaviors and will infest different types of wood. Each problem calls for unique solutions.
- If your infestation is located in accessible areas such as your crawlspace, basement, attic, logs or even furniture and occurs in bare wood with no stain, varnish or paint, a Borate Treatment is recommended.
- Wood infesting beetles can cause damage for years before detection.
- There are many species of wood boring beetles each with its own behavior.
- Wood beetles are second in line for wood infestations in the United States, only to be outdone by termites.
- The beetle larvae are responsible for the bulk of the damage.
- Adult beetles are known to exit almost any surface of wood.
If you have wood infesting beetles or other pest concerns, contact Johnson Pest Control today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.