Bed Bug Extermination
It is extremely difficult to get rid of bed bugs. And do-it-yourself measures won’t work at all and a bed bug exterminator will need to be involved. So, your first step should be to contact Johnson Pest Control for a complete bed bug inspection and treatment options.
Bed Bug Treatment
We will locate and treat the bed bugs and by using a combination of EPA approved products, Heat and/or Steam to infested areas. Future inspections and bed bug treatments may be necessary. Guarantee options including follow-ups are available.
- Small brownish or reddish dots on bed linens or mattresses.
- Eggs and molted skins
- A “buggy”, or sweetish smell
- Bed bug bites often result in red, itchy welts
Where Bed Bugs Hide:
- Mattresses, linens, and upholstery
- Furniture crevices
- Where floors & wood trim meet
- In and around electrical boxes & outlets
- Behind wallpaper and picture frames
Bed Bug Exterminator Knoxville Tn
If you expect bed bugs in your home, contact Johnson Pest Control, bed bug exterminators to schedule a free, in home consultation today. Offering Bed bug treatment services in Knoxville, Sevierville and East Tennessee.